About the Program
About The Certified Data Analyst Program
This course is designed for beginners or non-programmers who are interested in building their career in Data Analytics.
The field of data analysis, as the name implies, analyses data to discover trends. It has tremendous uses in the fields like Banks & Finance Industry, Telecommunication, Airlines, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Insurance, Retail, Healthcare, Government, Aerospace & Defense, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Hi-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Hotels & Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Media, Real Estate, Engineering, Sports, E-commerce, Energy and Utility, Automotive, Non- Profit, Chemicals, Advertising and Public Relations etc.. who rely on quality data analysis to arrive at strategic business decisions.
This course will encompass all to help you emerge as an Industry ready professional in the field of analytics.
- This course will encompass all to help you emerge as an Industry ready professional in the field of analytics.
- This course is to help you to become a successful Data Analyst. It will teach you how to make powerful reports, creating dashboards, working with MS Access and SQL databases, along with a strong focus on case studies to ensure hands-on learning.
- In this program, you will also learn the powerful Data visualization tool, Tableau, one of the most popular data visualization and rapid BI tool to bring more interactive features to your analysis.
Who should do this course?
- Students from various quantitative backgrounds, like Engineering, Finance, Maths, Statistics, Economics, Business Management
- Professionals working with data in any industry
- Analytics consultants
- IT/Software Professionals
- Anyone who aspires to spearhead their career in Data Analytics.
Who are the trainers?
Our trainers are highly qualified industry experts and certified instructors with global analytical experience in delivering training.
Computer literacy and knowledge of working with basic Microsoft Excel is necessary.
What do past students say about the Certified Data Analyst course?
Learn from practitioners, not from trainers.
“I have taken the Certified Data Analyst class to discover what being a data analyst is all about as well as to pick up new knowledge. I’m happy to say that this class has managed to fulfill both conditions competently. The trainer is a professional in the field and is capable of handling all questions directed. I may even sign up for addition courses by Databyte Academy in the future!”
Lee Fook Koon Working Professional
“In the span of 5 days, I have achieved a comfortable working knowledge the basic tools of a data analyst. Under the tutelage of Mr. Manuj, I have been able to adeptly learn these tools and apply those using real data. Coming from a non-IT background, I was hesitant to invest in taking the course for fear I would not be able to catch up – However, the thorough explanation and teaching of Mr.Manuj, the course really helped me gain confidence in my abilities as an aspiring data analyst. I highly recommend the course to anyone who is looking for a career in the world of data.”
Kaveetha Nair Student, Nottingham University Malaysia
I had enrolled myself for a 5-days Data analyst course. Everything was great: the trainer was very experienced, helpful, co-operative, and very professional. Classrooms, facilities, and study materials were very nice and well-presented.
Databyte Academy is a wonderful place to learn and would definitely recommend it to anybody who wish to gain a practical knowledge on Data Science and Big Data analytics.
Special thanks our trainer and course coordinator.
Yahia Bashaar, Student, Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
” As a legal analyst, I used to decide on facts but after learning Data Analytics with Tableau, I have learned predictive and risk analytics. I have not only improved on my decision making skills which are now not only based on insights and intuition but figures, numbers and models from a given data. Numerically insightful, I must say !”.
Parimala Analyst, Legal Firm
The teachers were professional and very good. For the people who use excel for their daily job, the knowledge is almost essential. Just “setoff” is intermediate, and worth to learn for many people. As for tableau, I found that the application is very convenient, but my company didn’t apply and authorize it, so I couldn’t use the knowledge for the time being.
Kohei Yama Engineer
“Databyte Academy is a great place to learn Data Analytics related skills. The content covered during the course is really useful and related to the day to day scenarios that one might come across in the industry. A well-equipped teaching facility and experienced teaching professionals with a strong grip on Data Analytics. The trainer Mr. Manuj was highly experienced and a subject matter expert. He covered topics in detail and made sure all our doubts are cleared. I would recommend Databyte Academy to anyone who wants to pursue their career in Anaytics.”
K Velu Ryan Yadav , Agency Supervisor-Public Mutual Berhad.
Exam & Certification
The certification is provided by Databyte Academy
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be conferred with dual certification:
1) Certificate of Completion
2) CERTIFIED DATA ANALYST*
In order to be “Certified” as part of the course, students need to complete the assignments and examination. Once all your assignments are submitted and evaluated, the certificate shall be awarded.
New Intake :
FULL TIME – 10-14 February 2020
WEEKEND – 14, 15, 21 & 22 March 2020
Certified Data Analyst
Course ID – CDA
Duration – 40 Hours / 5 Days
Learning Mode – Instructor Led-Classroom Training
Next Batch – Full Time
You will have clear understanding of Data Analytics and how to manage & visualize the data. All the modules structured using real time, industry relevant data sets to enhance your analytics capabilities and problem solving abilities.
The field of data analysis, as the name implies, analyses data to discover trends. It has tremendous uses not only in the economics and financial sector but fields like law, healthcare, public administration, politics, telecom, social media, manufacturing, banking & financial institutions etc. who rely on quality data analysis to arrive at strategic business decisions. Working professionals can definitely improve their resume and their job prospects by achieving a certificate in data analytics.
Exploratory Data Analysis Using Excel
- Introduction to Excel
- Working with Formulas and Functions
- Creating Charts and Graphics
- Analyzing Data with Excel
- Essentials, preparing data for the dashboard
- Data Prep & Reduction techniques
- Data Analytics Using Excel
Visusal Analytics Using Excel (Reporting & Dashboarding)
- Overview of Dash boarding
- Deciding On Dashboards
- Essentials, preparing data for the dashboard
- Understanding which Excel tools are essential for dashboards
- Charting (Pivot Charts & Normal Charts)
- Advanced Power Charting Techniques
- Adding ActiveX controls
- Trends & Scenarios
- Creating your Excel Dashboards
- User Defined Functions
- Dashboard Macros
- Bullet-proofingyour Dashboards
- Practical Dashboard Creation: Hands – on Dashboard Creation
DBMS/RDBMS Using MS ACCESS (SQL)
- Introduction to MS Access
- What is SQL – A Quick Introduction
- Getting started
- Understanding basic RDBMS concepts
- Data manipulation – Reading & Manipulating a Single Table
- Data based objects creation (DDL Commands)
- Optimizing your work
- Data manipulation – CaseStudy-1
- Data manipulation – Case Study-2
Visual Analytics Using TABLEAU
- Getting started
- Data Manipulation
- Basic Data Analysis
- Calculated Fields
- Building & customizing Dashboards
- Working with Data
Once armed with the analytics, you will also learn the powerful Data visualization tool Tableau to bring more interactive and slice and dice features to your analysis. Click Here To Download
Get Ahead with Databyte’s Certificate
Earn your Certificate
Our Certified Data Analyst program is exhaustive and this certificate is proof that you have taken a big leap in mastering the domain.
Differentiate yourself with a Certificated Data Analyst
The knowledge and skills you’ve gained working on projects, simulations, case studies will set you ahead of competition.
Share your achievement
Talk about it on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, boost your resume or frame it – tell your friends and colleagues about it.