HR Analytics Program
HR Analytics for Business Decisions
HR analytics refers to applying analytic processes to the human resource department of an organization in the hope to improving employee performance and therefore getting much greater insights into the people based aspect of organizations. Analytics can certainly enhance the credibility of the function and the profession by improving the effectiveness of HR policies and practices and contributing to the competitive advantage of organizations that develop it as a core competency. HR analytics does not just gathering data on employee efficiency. Instead, it aims on how to drive organizational changes around human capital activities by linking evidence-based data to business strategy and performance as well as making better decisions on the people side of the business.
The key aspect of HR analytics is to conclusively show the impact the HR department has on the organization as a whole. Establishing a cause-and-effect relationship between what HR does and business outcomes, this allows you to create strategies based on the information gathered. HR analytics shows the correlation business data and people data that can help to establish important connections in future.
Objective of the program
- Uncover data-driven insights using analytics skills that aid in strategic decision making & reporting
- To raise the level of competency of HR professionals in the use of analytics.
- Measuring key parameters throughout the HR function across all metrics
- How to drive organizational changes by linking evidence-based data to business strategy and performance.
- How to apply HR analytics to a broad spectrum of human capital activities and linking them to workforce analytics
- Make HR analytics part of your HR strategy to predict or anticipate the changes.
- End to end value proposition of HR Analytics and key stages of HR Analytics project
- How to build interactive dashboard for better illustration and engagement with key business metrics
- How to use statistical concepts for problem solving and decision making. Also solve various HR and Business challenges using analytics techniques
Who Should attend this course?
HR Directors, HR Managers, CHROs, Senior Management Staff, HR Business Partners and all those HR professionals who want to solve various HR problems by leveraging HR analytics for data driven decision making.
- Distinct source of competitive advantage
- Optimize organizational performance & delivery
- Faster turnaround time & improved decision making
- Empowering managers & functional needs
- In-depth insights through metrics that matter using interactive dashboards
- No prior analytics or statistics knowledge is required
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel would be an advantage
About Course Trainer
Chandra Mouli – Chief Data Scientist
- Expert in connecting HR processes to business results through qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Highly qualified and experienced industry practitioner with years of global analytical experience having trained 3000+ professionals in leading companies across the globe.
- Having strong academic background with a Masters in Statistics with more than 10 years of experience in the field of Big Data Analytics like Marketing Analytics(CSI, CLM & Pricing), Risk Analytics(Credit Risk), Operation Analytics and Digital Analytics with focus on Retail/E-Commerce, Banking, Insurance, Telecom , Travel and Media clients in Asia, Australia, Europe, and United States.
- Hands on experience in development of Marketing & CRM Models (Acquisition, LTV Models, Cross Sell & Upsell, Attrition and MROI Models), Pricing Models (price & promo), Credit Risk Models (PD Models for Credit Cards, Consumer Loans and Insurance Portfolios) and statistical models for optimizing operations.
- Hands on expertise in Big data and Multivariate analytical techniques including classical & machine learning algorithms like regression (Linear/Logistic), Time Series, Text Mining, instance based, regularization, Decision tree, Bayesian, clustering (K-means/Hierarchical), Association rules (apriori/Eclat), SVM, ANN, Deep learning and ensemble algorithms.
- Have used different statistical flat forms like SAS/SAS EM, R/R-Studio, Python, SPSS/SPSS Modeler, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau, Salesforce, Alteryx, Sql/plsql, Excel/VBA.
- Areas of expertise include Big Data Analytics, HR Analytics, Business Analytics, Machine Learning, Marketing Analytics, Risk Analytics, Operation Analytics, Digital Analytics, Business Intelligence etc.
To be commenced soon
Duration – 3 Days
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be conferred with Certificate of Completion.
Lectures, case studies, sharing of experiences, group discussions, role play, Hands on practices, video clips and interactive exercises
Earn your Certificate
Our HR Analytics program is exhaustive and this certificate is proof that you have taken a big leap in mastering the HR domain.
Differentiate yourself with other HR Professionals
The knowledge and skills you’ve gained working on projects, simulations, case studies will set you ahead of competition.
Share your achievement
Talk about it on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, boost your resume or frame it – tell your friends and colleagues about it.
Introduction to HR Analytics & Data Sources
- What is HR Analytics?
- Origin and evolution of HR Analytics
- Value proposition of HR analytics & key stages of HR analytics project
- Relevance and Benefits in industry
- HRMS/HRIS & Data Sources
- Tools & Techniques for HR analytics
Identification of Key Metrics in HR function
- Linking HR to Business drivers
- Key Strategic Themes using Analytics
- Talent acquisition, retention and forecasting
- Headcount Management
- Measuring Hiring Effectiveness
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Satisfaction, Survey Analysis and Feedback Analysis
- HR Efficiency and Utilization
- Introduction to the Balanced Scorecard- The HR aspect
- How to use HR analytics frameworks to understand how different functions are inter connected?
Quantification of HR metrics
- Cost Determinants
- Lead and lag Indicators
- Compensation – Recruitment – Performance management- Learning and Development
Statistics & Its Applications in HR Analytics
- Basic statistics including univariate, bivariate statistics
- Regression modelling
Analysis & Reporting (Visualization in HR Analytics)
- Dashboards & Descriptive analysis
- Derived Metrics & Ratios
- How to use these analysis for making business decisions
- Trend analysis to predict attrition
- Top performer segmentation
- Compensation analysis & Fair compensation tool
- Voice of employee analysis & drivers of employee satisfaction
Case studies will provide hands-on experience in using analytics to perform the following HR functions:
- How to perform diagnostics and identify key problems in HR using analytics
- Build Dashboard and visualize HR metrics
- Create & Measure HR metrics for different functions
- Predict Employee attrition and identify Root causes
- Analyze employee engagement survey data – Employee satisfaction and identify key driving factors
WHY DATABYTE ACADEMY?
Learn from Practitioners, not trainers – Learn analytics skills that will forever transform the way you work
Learn how analytics can have a significant impact on your business decisions by uncovering the powerful insights from your organization’s hidden data.
Up-skill & reskill your current workforce with our high value added, result oriented training programs.